Thursday, October 20, 2011

We crave adventure...

Ben and I have been dreaming about a snowboarding trip for a long time now.  All of you, who I have snowboarded or skied with in the past 23 years understand the want for deep powder and mountain air. For you other folks, who would rather be in the warm climates, I'm sure by now you understand the wanderlust that flows through me like blood (has since I started my adventure on this planet almost 30 years ago).  I am blessed to have found and married my soul mate who shares my cravings for new experiences and adventure.  The following posts will detail our adventures, great and small, in seeing this dream to fruition.  We want to first send a shout-out to our parents and families for the support and gear they have so kindly gifted us.  Great stories soon to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment